Sunday, April 5, 2009

Steamboat

wen 2 1 of my church's fr hse 4 dinner yst...
she prepared steamboat 4 us...
make me so so so happy...
i miss steamboat so so so muc...

they bz preparing food...
me le???
bz tk photo n chit chat lo...
apa boleh buat...
i'm d youngest mah...
& most imp thing is tat i dunno hw 2 cook...
dun ltr they all masuk hospital lo...


our food...
yum yum...


姜葱螃蟹 & 凉拌白菜。。。
中国北方的做法。。。
好好吃哦。。。

Hungarian style chicken & turkey...
1st time had Hungarian food...
reali very nice...


Malaysian style curry chicken...
so so so yummy...
make me miss m'sia food even more...


吃饭前先来拍张照片咯。。。

饭后的残局。。。

4 comments:

Shinky said...

Wah! 1 Big happy family there. Din't introduce your housemates one by one also pun... :P

said...

they r nt my hsemate la...
all r my church frs...
tat is nt at my hse also...
d place i staying nw nt tat beautiful la...

JaN!Ce said...

your biggest contribution was eating,right??? ahahaha
how's the hungarian food?
looked delicious...

said...

sure la...
u know me de la...
even i dare 2 cook 4 them also think no1 dare 2 eat la...
d Hungarian food a...
reali taste very gd...
look red red like our rendang but nt spicy at all...
reali very nice...