Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine

use 2 celebrate tis "special" day v a big group of frs...
but tis yr...
gt 2 celebrate on my own d...
wat 2 do???
no boy boy wan celebrate v me mah...
nt so xing fu like ah nyok jie lo...
gt "ppl" present flowers lagi...

wen 2 work at 12 2day...
so cham hor...
valentine stil ned work...
tis shows hw gd my market r...
haha...
wen bac shop 4 stock take...
aih...
do audit tat time no ned stock tk also...
guys ll gao dim...
but nw being force 2 do so...
counted more than 2,ooo bags 2day...
make me c bag til jelak d...
ned 2 climb up n down some more...
make me so tired...

reach hm bout 5 after work...
kena catch 2 China Town by my hsemate...
feel so tired but bu hao yi si reject her...
she bring me 2 a chinese restaurant 4 dinner...
we ordered 3 dishes...
1 fish, 1 taufu & 1 vege...
total bill is 42 pounds!!!
OMG!!!
cost me 21 pounds 4 tat!!!
exp like hell!!!
my pay 2day nt enuf 2 pay 4 d dinner le...
make me so sam tong...
so regret go out v her...
rather keep tat money 4 shopping...
at least d cloth i buy can use for yrs...
aih...
nx time dun wan go out v her d la...

she suggested 2 go movie after dinner...
lucky d cinema is crowded v couples...
if nt i ned spend 8 pounds lagi la...
lucky lucky...
if nt reali make me more n more sam tong lo...

wish everybody HAPPY VALENTINEs la ya...
especially 2 Ah Nyok Jie lo...
treat u so gd le...
purposely open a blog 2 greet u...
hehe...

ohh ya...
lucky stil rmb...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya Ms H'ng...
wish u all d best & stay pretty o...
take care ya...
mucksss...

6 comments:

wish0311 said...

haha..thanks thanks thanks~~~

ur days in london also so nice le~~~
wish to meet u soon~~

said...

where gt nice???
no guys date me out...
spend my time stock check oni...
so cham...

shin_yeoh said...

i tot u go there study?? why work somemore??

said...

no money mah...
mah ned work 2 pay my debts lo...
wat 2 do...
hehe...
if nt ltr kena rush out by my landlord lo...

See Yee said...

wei.. just saw ur blog only... tat weekend busy to move house only. im so touch to get ur phone. thank you so much... u still rmber me.. not like those no heart one, near near oso no wish. :P
im so lazy to update my blog .
everyday work n sleep only

said...

nw oni u reply me...
nw oni say 10q...
seem like a bit late d la hor...
haha...
anyway take care la ya...