Friday, February 13, 2009

1st day of work

1 word 2 describe all...
TIRED!!!
walk 35 mins 2 work...
stand 8 hrs...
then walk 35 mins bac hm...
u say tired a nt lo...
my leg so pain nw...
aih...
ltr dunno hw 2 walk there d lo...

wat i do at work???
very easy n free...
tat means boring 2...
haha...
js follow behind my boss...
c wat they ned...
& help 2 pack those bags into plastic bag n pass 2 cust...
d main thing i do actually is STAND...
dunno they employ me 4 wat...
they can settle everything d...

my fr say i'm "fan jian"...
ppl pay me 4 doin nth stil complaint byk byk lagi...
haha...
a bit lo...
reali very boring mah...
lucky boss's son is there...
can acc me chit chat...
haha...
chat v banana...
reali make me xin ku...
dah la my eng is nt tat gd...
stil ned talk whole day eng v him...
aih...
make me paise oni...
but vout him...
i ll boring like hell de la...

he is oni 1 yr older than Nick...
js like my little bro...
but i din chat so muc v Nick also...
haha...
reali ned "jian tao jian tao" la...

5 comments:

SIMMY said...

how much the pay oh???

JaN!Ce said...

working?
wat kind of job?

then...the little brother handsome bo?

said...

simmy:
little oni la...
5 pounds per hr...
cheap labour...

janice:
wholesale shop lo...
sell wallet n bag de...
me???
sure sales gal lo...
but very free de...
haha...
u also know is little bro la...
handsome a nt also non of my bz d la...

Shinky said...

Wahaha..
Good la got job already.
Eh I got print some T-shirt here. Care to support?
Can bring to your shop tumpang sell! ^.^
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=53667344543

The part bu xiao xin have to give bom really funny lar.. =))

said...

but nw unemployed again...
js gt 2 work 3 days nia...
no more loo...