Tuesday, November 27, 2007

早到的祝福。。。

D story start wen some1 suggested that wanna hv a "YC" on Sat nite...
After all d discussion, they decided 2 celebrate my Birthday 4 me at my hse...
Weird hor...
From "YC" can turn 2 birthday celebration & my birthday is bout 3 weeks ltr...
No choice la...
They so bersungguh-sungguh wan celebrate 4 me...
I mah wei qu wei qu a bit lo...
haha...

Tis is wat we gt: satey, roti john, 100+, coke & "dao ki"...

Everybody eating so happily...
p/s: Ah Nyok jie, we so gv u face le, ur "dao ki" is d 1st 1 we finish le...


Tis is d "zhu jue" of d nite -- Ah Nyok jie's "ai xin" cake...
She make tis 4 me de...
Make me so gan dong...

10q very muc ya Ah Nyok jie...

10q very muc ya guys...I LOVE U...

After all d birthday ceromony...Here my nitemare comes...

At 1st stil ok...all guai guai taking photo there....

Story start wen YY complaint bout d cup...Kacao nia...


C la...all tis kong bu fen zhi start buli my Ah Tok jie...Kesian her oni....


C wat they did 2 me n all my bao bei...ned 2 ask them tk photo oni they stop...
but then after tat photo...things turn worst....

YY tk out all my bear bear n sd tat wan bring them bac...
she force them 2 tk photo v her also...
kesian my bear bear...
ltr ned bath (xiao du) 4 them d...

After all d "roboh" they start fell tired & ZZZZzzzz....
Ah Nyok jie...
ppl all sleeping u tk photo pula...
tak guna....

At las all sleep d...
my nitemare ended here...

GOOD NITE MY DARLINGs....
I LOVE U GUYS...
MUCKSSS...

4 comments:

wish0311 said...

ah vian jie~~our plan reali funny~~from yumcha-->eat satay at ur garden-->make cheese cake--->then celebrate ur birthday
nvm la..as long as v enjoy it so much~~happy birthday in advanced~~
i reali kanjiong abt the cheese cake,cz it reali is the zhu jue of the nite..lucky u all so gv face,say it till so nice..make me feel release..
aiya..not i dun wan sleep lehh...is i wake up early mah..keke..
ah vian jie..got so wei qu meh??yoo...say like dat...
but reali enjoy the nite so much~~~
haha..tak sangka uncle birthday is on 28/11/2007,v suppose to celebrate wif him 1st..but ah vian jie u urself forgot...so not our fault..make uncle alone ther drink bear...
hey..put so much here..wait nth to write on my blog..keke...
happy birthday in advance ya,ah vian jie jie~~~

Anonymous said...

yshin or tehni nicer lei...i think is tehni nicer...
tehni u need to feel happy cause we all so good lei...we all know tat u will be very bz on dec so celebrate bday for u earlier...u stil wan to hiam...kek sim...
tat day at ur house really happy...especially in ur room...
wei bz there kacau ppl and curi ur slamdank...
yy pula bz there curi ur pooh bear...and at last she lost 1 pooh bear...find till she wan ki siao...
nyok2 very naughty cz don wan to sleep...
me lei? erm..im the most guai 1....hehe...
tehni ask ur dad faster go buy those k stuff la...i wan sing k at ur house....
i think ur house will b a best place for us to gether....
tehni...wish u happy bday and all ur wishes come true lo..early wishes from nini...
friendship 4ever....

said...

ah nyok jie:
10s 4 ur advanced bday wish 1st ya...
ur cake reali nice...
my family love it so muc...
tat already bcum my mom's breakfast & dinner d...
so gv u face le...
my bro even tot is secret's new favour le...
ask u do again 4 them during 31.12 wo...
u gt ready la...
haha...

said...

ah ni jie:
dun call me tehni la...
tat name nt nice...
dun like it at all...
as i sd u can call me yshin, vivian, ah vian o shin shin...
i din hiam la...
js 1st time celebrate bday so early mah...
a bit tak biasa mah...
but i'm so happy le...
my hse 2 little ppl d...
always quiet de...
u all cum sure i wellcome de...
gv my hse some noise...
but then hor...
dun keep buli my bao bei la...
they so kesian de le...
u mus treat them nice nice oni dare 2 let u all cum d...
10s 4 ur bday wish la...
c wen free then we gathering again at my hse la...
i wan eat satey...