Wednesday, October 31, 2007

5 Th!ngs About m3...

Being tagged by aleng & here they r...

5 things found in my room:~
Moving house now...
Leave nt muc staff in my room...
1) Computer - my oni jing sheng liang shi...
2) Bed - my fav place 2 go...
3) Fan - dirty d but lazy 2 wash...
4) Clothes - but leave bit oni
5) Love with Dolls - book tat I mention in my previous blog...

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:~
1) Travel around the world - fully sponsor by some1...
2) Gt a lot a lot of $ - no ned fan cos of $...
3) No ned work 4 d rest of my life...
4) All my wishes cum true...
5) Gt more true friends...

5 things found in my bag:~
1) Wallet
2) HP
3) Vaseline
4) Hse & Car key
5) Pen drive

5 things found in my wallet:~
1) Money
2) IC
3) MMU ID
4) Driving License
5) Bonus link, JJ & lots lots more...

5 things I am currently into:~
1) Industrial training for sure @ Lwee Management
2) Drama
3) Eating
4) Sleeping
5) Moving house

Dun worry...
No1 ll b tagged next...

2 comments:

SIMMY said...

why ur wallet dont have my photo dee??? hahaha

said...

y wan put ur photo in my wallet???
even my photo also nt in la...