Thursday, March 12, 2009

Specially Dedicated 2 Ah Nyok Jie

yst was my dearest Ah Nyok jie's bday...
2 bad i din gt 2 celebrate v her...
apa boleh buat...
i'm so far far away mah...
but nvm la...
gt "ppl" acc her d...
even i was there...
she gt no time 4 me de la...
"ppl" rush bac fr KL 4 her wo...
she where ll stil coi me de...

after refreshing all my photos...
we reali did many things 2gather le...

My 20th bday...
stil rmb u guys celebrated v me after our safari trip...
although its js a local trip...
but is our 1st trip lo...
some more on my bday...
hard 2 4gt also...


My 21st bday @ Golden Shower...

My 22nd bday...
1st time receive homemade cheese cake by her...
make me so so so gan dong...


My 23rd bday...
they give me a surprise celebration...
wait outside my hse during 12am...
wake me up some more...
make me celebrate v pajamas...
pai sei nia...
hehe...


She celebrated so many yrs bday v me...
but weird...
dunno y...
i oni can find 1 yr celebrate of her bday...
i gt so mei liang xin meh???
oni celebrate v her once nia...
but reali cant rmb d tim...
jia lat lo...
hehe...

taken @ Secret Receipt where she was asked to choose her own cake...

da da...
tis is d cake she choosed...
star shape de...
special le...

==> 1st cake 4 her during the yr...

her bday celebration @ GOGO v MGSS gang...

2nd celebration v her during the same yr v MMU gang @ ikan bakar & Tribe...
ma fan nia...
1 time bday...
but celebrate 2 times...

so greedy...

we wen few trips 2gather after we gt closer 2 each other...

our 2nd trip @ Genting...
cant rmb wen is it d...
yr 2005 gua...


1st time international trip @ Bali...
enjoy d trip very muc...
but she sick like hell during d trip...
make me so sam tong...


we experience many of my 1st time 2gather...

1st time hv ye wei @ Machap...

1st time dinner @ Muar...

1st time gt 2 c Lee Hom...
FOC lagi...

wen gt such gd thing mus inform me o...

1st time SingK...
stil rmb tis is during Deepavali time @ Red Square..
.

1st time go Asia Havana...
I'm such a sua gu...
nv been 2 tat place b4...
hehe...


1st time make Cheese Cake 2gather...
miss d cake so muc le...
wen wan make again 4 me???


1st time dress up so formal v so thick make up & hair do @ Accounting Nite...
haha...
i look so ugly!!!


wat else we did 2gather a???
ohh ya...
there's some more "special" events tat we celebrated 2gather 2...

tis photo taken @ 29.02.2008...
y i purposely mantion tis le???
haha...
cos of her lo...
she sd tis is a special day...
once in 4 yrs time...
so we mus go out lo...
such an excuse also she can gt...

geng!!!

taken during Li Ping's wedding...
wen ur turn le har Ah Nyok jie???
dun 4gt wat u sd o...
u wan make it during May de lo...
so tat i can sun bian go bac c Lee Hom lo...


stil rmb wen i told every1 tat i cuming 2 London...
she has d "most" reaction...
she cant even calm herself down...
haha...
so funny...
ask tis ask tat then keep ask me dun cum so early...
ask me delay my flight & class...
hehe...
reali make me gan dong le...
means u reali care me a lot...
hope i din "biao cuo qing" la ya...

taken during Christmas + Farewell Party @ my home sweet home...

final SingK 2gather @ 26.12.2008...
notice i holding my hp while singing???
i record down wat they sang...
lucky i dunno hw 2 convert d file so tat i can post here...
if nt u guys jia lat lo...
haha...


songs tat dedicated by Ah Nyok jie...
u can imagine hw muc she miss n love me la...


朋友 姐妹
都已不夠來形容
我們的默契驕傲扶持與包容
老婆 老婆
我們一起打勾勾
請記得約定的旅程到永久


final photo v her outside GOGO...

Friendship Wheel...
notice???
all MGSS gal...
dunno y gt 1 alien there...
d oni NDC gal in my MGSS gang...
tat is my cute, sweet, lovely

AH NYOK JIE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!!!
WISH U STAY PRETTY & HAPPY 4EVER YA...
MUCKS MUCKSSS...
MISS U!!!

6 comments:

SIMMY said...

haha, dont know got ppl remember my birthday dee boh leh...haha

said...

ur bday stil lama lagi le...
u so gan jiong buat apa!!!
who dare 4gt wo...
ltr dunno ll kena u sap hw long le...

wish0311 said...

ah vian jie~~~u so so so nice le...
give me call from london
make a special long long post for me~~
wah..i read n scrol down..y tak habis habis...haha..many of our foto along~~ make me recall all the days we together...

hey..u really din biao cuo qing la..haha..
that time really cant accept mah...u din gv me have ' xin li zun bei'

i miss u till mit u in dream le...sumore 2times.. haha

yuan lai i e'year also celebrate birthday with u wo...hehe..i also din realise...

hehe..this year should will same right???

thanks thanks thanks alot ya~~my dear ah vian jie...

miss u so much~~~ take k lo.. ;)

said...

tis yr no present 4 u mah...
mah treat tis blog as ur present also...
i din notice so long also le...
js search photo then write...
after post shock me also...
suddenly so long blog...
haha...

wish0311 said...

haha..anyway~~thank thanks alot~~
muaksss

said...

welcome welcome~~~