Tuesday, March 17, 2009

痛死了

bring drag out by my hsemate yst...
planning 2 go Chelsea...
usually we ll tk bus there...
but yst...
she planned 2 walk there...
y???
bcos she sd d weather is very good...
dun waste it...

OMG!!!
d sun shine so hot there...
make me so suffer but yet she sd d weather is reali gd!!!
gila kah???
so regret tat i leave my cap n sun glasses at M'sia...
so suffer v d hot hot sun...

we walked bout 1 n a half hr in d sun to reach Covent Garden...
shock u???
walk is a very usual thing 2 me nw...
n tat is nt d end of my journey yet...

we took a bus 2 Chelsea fr there...
a bit of disappointment wen reached as it is nth but shops...
reali nth special...
we had a rest at an coffee shop v a glass of ice coffee & a pc of mom's fav ==> scone v jam...
yum yum...

Chelsea Street & Cinema...

Antiquarius @ Chelsea...
2 bad...
close on Sun...
cant gt 2 enter...


beautiful housing area @ Chelsea...
so big diff fr d place i'm staying...

feel so relax & peach...

Chelsea Embankment...
nice???


wen 2 a nearby park after tat ==> Chelsea Physic Garden...
a very huge park...
as my hsemate sd...
d weather is very gd...
d park is crowded of ppl...
gila de...
so hot sun n they playing under d sun...
stupid de...
i ned 2 force myself 4 nt opening my umbrella 2 protect myself fr d sun le...

crowded park v hot hot sun...

beautiful scenes in d park...
my hsemate sd tat i'm weird...
cos i like tis type of view...
no leaves & flowers...
look so sad...

after more than 2 hrs walk...
we decided 2 go Oxford Street...
during our journey in bus...
we saw a row of shops v Prada, LV, Gucci, CD on an unknown street...
hehe...
we straight leave d bus n enter into those shops...
weird...
those cloth n bags dun hv price tag de...
dunno y also...
means they can simply sell diff price 2 diff cust???
saw many China ppl & they reali spend in those shops...
nt like both of us...
walk suang nia...
tis proves hw wealthy r those China ppl...

we decided 2 cont our journey to Oxford Street by walking...
thinking tat is nt far fr there...
haha...
end up we walked more than an hr to reach Oxford Street...
OMG...
my leg almost wan surrender d lo...
after gt d things tat we ned...
we walked more than an hr again bac 2 Covent Garden n tk bus bac...

throw myself straight on2 my bed wen i reach hm...
i leg pain like hell...
cant move at all...
reali cham...
at nite wan go toilet also susah...
reali walk 2 muc d la...
over use my muscle d...
until 2day also feel pain...
aih...

2 comments:

Shinky said...

I thought London is a metropolitan. Yet in your picture there's so little people ... ^.^

said...

u know y???
cos 2 many ppl's place i din tk out my camera mah...
i wan tk scenery nt d ppl mah...
all blocking there i cant tk also...