Sunday, March 1, 2009

China Town

as promised...
ll post some photos about China Town...
is actually a normal street v all food stalls...
nth special...
hehe...
but tat place make me miss M'sian food so muc...
dunno y...
most of d food we can c in M'sia...
tat time dun hv any feeling at all...
but wen saw it here...
make me feel so hungry...
everything also feel so delicious...
n d price r scary 2...

in M'sia, 1 油条 cost us at most RM0.70...
but at here...
haha...
cost me 1.5 - 2pounds each...
scary ma???
i told my mom 2 bring my grandma here...
open a stall js 2 sell 油条...
think ll 发达 very fast...
hehe...

入口处的一个牌匾。。。
写着“伦敦华不知什么”。。。
研究了很久还是不知那是什么字。。。


看起来好好吃的烤鸭。。。
以前一年都没吃过一次。。。
都不会有什么感觉。。。
现在觉得它好好吃。。。


哈哈。。。
没想到在这儿还能见到 Malaysia Kopi Tiam。。。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

伦敦华埠。念bu,码头的意思。很有名的地方~

没想到你在英国了。念书吗?现在英镑比较便宜多了。。。

said...

能在这里见到你的留言还蛮惊讶的。。。
好久没听到任何你们的消息了。。。
你好吗???

我来两个月了。。。
在这儿念ACCA。。。
对啊。。。
1对5了。。。
没以前那么恐怖了。。。
不然都不会来咯。。。