Thursday, January 1, 2009

01012009

many ppl keep asking me hw was my life here...
i keep repeating my answer again n again...
as well i make a post here la...
then u all can gt ans here...
hehe...

d lifestyle here is a bit diff fr m'sia de...
better o worst i nt sure la...
u all ned judge urself la...

main prob here is d weather...
4 those tat know me well...
i'm very scare of cold...
d weather here torturing me...
dear laugh at me las nite wen i sd i wear 3 pants n 3 shirts + a long winter jacket wen go out...
haha...
Moscow muc muc colder but dear wear oni 1 pants n 2 shirts v oni a coat...
i so weak hor...
haha...

nx is food...
here de food price actually is muc muc cheaper than m'sia de if u cook at hm la...
cheese is very cheap here n also those fruits...
in m'sia, strawberry in JJ is bout RM20++ per pack...
but here...
2 packs oni 2pounds...
so cheap...

ohh ya...
1 more thing...
ppl here dun bring cash money out de...
they oni bring credit o debit card...
event 1pound also u can pay v card...
i cum til nw nv spend a single cash 2...
js a card ll do...
haha...
so nice hor...
keep swap n my dad paid...

las but nt least...
life here is boring...
haha...
nth 2 do de...
shopping close so early...
hol no shop open de...
their entertainment is stay at hm watch movie...
so do i...
lucky i brought many movie fr m'sia...
if nt sure boring til i die de...

think tat's all of wat i know la...
any more else nx time oni tell u guys la ya...
88 la...

3 comments:

xuewei said...

so fu yan meh... post some pic here la... exspecailly the 3 shirts 3 pants look... haha... sure look like penguin lo..

Shinky said...

Wahaha.. Post some picture la! ^.^ I tot you got a camera right...? :P

Oh ya. Don't forget to put a direct link on your status in your msn that writes: "Wan to know how well I am now? Click on my blog here." If not, surely people will still msn you ask again.. Then you have to copy and paste your answer from a template liao. Kekeke...

said...

wei:
penguin ur head la...
zao da jia...
reali no gd word cum out fr u...
photo???
wait la...
haven move out la...
stil inside my camera la...
haha...

shinky:
wait la...
wait i convert out those photo d oni post ya...
but i gt nt muc photo 2 post also...
haven reali go out play also...
so cham...
weather 2 cold d...
make me so lazy wan go out d...