Thursday, January 3, 2008

House Warming...

Had a house warming on 31.12.2007...
D last day of year 2007...
nt muc 2 say about tat...
Few friends are invited (cos they are in Melaka)...
Js eating & playing around, dirty up my place...
Make me clean & tired like hell...

As usual, at 1st they enter my room ll surely sit quietly 2 tk photo...

My nite mare started when they start 2 buli my babei...
c hw tis cruel ppl pull d rabbit's ears & "kemetkan" my doggy...
reali kesian my babei...

I gt this fr my "jie jie men"...
a little cute gal v 8 EVIL big sisters...
I love it so muc & surely love u guys 2...
10s ya...

Opps...
4gt 2 mantion tis tim...
as u all can read fr my previous blog (恭喜恭喜)...
tis is d last nite 4 her as single d...
After tml, she ll b officially named as
MRS. NG

3 comments:

wish0311 said...

wher got let u clean like hell???
haha...many ppl help u ther~~~

said...

but nt u lo...
u all early early cabut d...
usuless de...
jia jia ask me ned help a nt also tak ada...

wish0311 said...

haha...dats mean v very zhen leh...
din pian u~~~
wont make u disppointed
:P