Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1st Station: KL (Day 1)

My life was very busy tis few days...
my aunty had a baby gal on 29.12.07 & she ned 2 "zuo yue" at hm...
as d most "free" person in d hse, I gt 2 b my cousins driver 2 fetch them bac fr sch & tuition 2...

I promised earlier tat I ll update sth about my 26 days trip...
but as i check on d photos tat taken by us...
it make me feel so lazy...
we gt a total of 2222 photos all 2gather...
haha...
reali so ngam hor d no...

My journey started few days earlier than other 2 SHINs...
b4 d trip, LS & I bz doin research on where 2 go while d BABI HS dun hv any "kong xian" in it...
I wen 2 KL on the 8th of December 2 visit my aunt 1st...
We shop & eat a lot of delicious food...
2 bad i dun hv a camera, so cant tk any photo during tis few days...

Met SHINs at Pudu on 12.12.07 (d nx day after my b'day)...
we wen 2 KL Central 1st 2 keep their big big bag then straight wen 2 Starhill...
d environment there was very pretty & all d restaurant was being decorate nicely (of course d price is high 2)...
even d toilet there was nicely designed & very special...


Starhill's toilet, special???

We wen JOGOYA 2 hv our breakfast + lunch + dinner...
dai hor, 1 meal = 3 meals...
d food there was special & delicious...
we ate a lot & end up full til cant walk...
haha...


Sushi Bar v fresh & delicious sushi, yummy...

Delicious food & coconuts (each of us had at least 4) :P

D 2 SHINs q up very long 2 gt these...

大大只的帝王蟹,但有点咸。。。

Nice salad if vout d wasabi on top...

Cheese cake & cookies...

很好喝的药材鸡汤,我喝了两大碗。。。

大合照。。。

饱到走不动咯,休息休息一下。。。

Las but nt least, Jagoya's pretty Christmas deco...

We wen Pavillion after d meal...
d christmas decoration there was very nice & off course very grand...
we end up took many photos there...



To be continue...

4 comments:

wish0311 said...

reali so enjoy ther~~~
waitin for ur cuming foto :)

Anonymous said...

is 26 or 25 days ohh... y ls 1 is 25 then urs is 26 de??

said...

ok...
no prob...
but mus gv me some time la...
hehe...
2 many photo d...
ned time 2 arrange de...

said...

u din read my blog clearly lo...
i state d mah...
my journey start earlier than them mah...
i wen KL b4 our journey start le...