Wednesday, January 9, 2008

1st Station: KL (Day 3)

Last day in KL...
since we lazy 2 bring our big big bag out 4 shopping...
we decided 2 go Sunway Piramid (very near 2 my aunt hse)...
hehe...
i drive my aunty car & bring SHINs & my cousins there...
tis is nt d 1st time i drive in KL but stil a bit gan jiong (nt familiar 2 d road mah)...
we shop awhile then start feel tired...
hehe...
reali lazy gals...
as a result, MOVIE TIME...

tis is reali a nice movie & d 3 chipmunks reali very cute, their songs reali nice 2...

After movie, we shop while & finally I gt 2 buy 2 shirts...
wen bac aunt's hse 2 pack our thing & depart 2 Puduraya 4 our nx station...
d stupid bus tat we taking 2 Ipoh cum 1 hr ltr...
make us reali tired waiting there...
aih...

After d few hrs journey, we reach Ipoh bout 12 midnight...
off course CK ned 2 cum & fetch us...
we reach his hse at 2 sth after yc & straight go 2 bed lo...

Our "hotel room" in Ipoh...

To be continue...

2 comments:

俊杰 Chun Keat said...

That "er gui" ate almost whole bottle of strawberry jam is u... dun mislead ur reader leh...

said...

ur head la...
nt me le...
i was sick at tat time...
whole day ate nth...
dun "wat" me...