Thursday, January 10, 2008

2nd Station: Ipoh & Cameron

Early in d morning 2day, I started 2 felt uncomfortable as i wake up...
but i js ignore it...
Ck bring us 4 breakfast b4 goin 2 Cameron...

超大杯的红豆冰。。。
好喝。。。
但真的很大杯。。。


水果冰。。。
很多水果但没什么味道。。


酿豆腐 + 河粉。。。

We cont our journey after breakfast…
Bout 10 mins ltr, I start feel very sick & end up throw out all my breakfast in d car…
Paise nia…
Dirty-kan CK dad’s car…
Reali feel so sorry…
We stop by at d petrol station & 2 clean up d car & me…
All d Jogoya food were being left at d petrol station’s toilet d :p

1 & a half hrs ltr we finally reached our destination – Cameron…
i came here almost once in every yr cos my aunt like tis place so muc…
hehe…
can act like tour guide here d…

优美的风景 + 清凉的风 = 超爽 (若没病的话 :p)

I suggested them 2 stop by at a road side tea shop cos d way 2 d tea garden where CK always go were very danger…
I like d tea tarik here so muc but think they felt so so oni…

Everybody enjoying at d tea garden...
so nice & relaxing...
where am I???


Nt feeling well...
resting there...
so pity...


Our nx stop is d Raju Strawberry Ice Cream where is located nearby Hotel EQ (if I’m nt mistaken la)…
They bought 3 cups of ice-cream & 1 Strawberry Lassi…
Hw bout me???
I was so sick tat I cant eat anything, scare ltr all cum out again…
D ice-cream there was quite expensive & heard nt is nt nice…

Strawberry & Choc ice-cream + Strawberry Lassi...

Next stop is d Cameron Market…
Many fresh flowers, vege & fruits were sold & d price is quite cheap 2…


After tat we wen 2 Cactus Point…
They took a lot of photos there…
Where am i???
Haha…
I felt so ill & I decided 2 wait them in d car…
Reali kesian…


Our las stop in Cameron was d KHM Strawberry Farm…
It located very deep inside some taman…
Ppl tat very familiar 2 Cameron (me!!!) ll surely bring them there…
It is a very small farm but u ll surely feel relax while sitting there…
We bought 10 bottles of homemade strawberry jam there…
Yummy…

Nice & cheaper strawberry ice-cream...

Strawberry jam tester...
those "er gui" finish up almost half bottle of it...
jia lat betul...


"Da he zao" b4 leaving Cameron...

We wen bac Ipoh after tat & meet KW 4 dinner…
Wat Ipoh popular v???
“Nga Choi Kai” off course…
THEY had their dinner while me js sit there watching them eating…
Reali poor thing…
No choice la…
I even vomit out d plain water tat I drink…
Aih…


Wen bac CK hse after dinner & started 2 pack our thing…
Din reali sleep well tat nite due 2 my sickness…
Reali suffer…

Nx morning after having our lunch at a food court, we went 2 bus station 2 cont our journey 2 Penang

Ipoh famous While Coffee...

蛮好吃的板面。。。

To be continue...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron boh jio

said...

nt boh jio...
is u nt in Ipoh le...
they say u training in KL mah...
hw 2 jio u...