Monday, July 20, 2015

20/07/2015

time flies...
i have been MIA for quite awhile AGAIN since my last post...
ohh well, nth changes other than my promotion to Mgr...
which means, more shit is coming n i can't run...

going to celebrate my 5th years anniversary in DTSG 5 days later...
cant imagine how i managed to be in hell for such a long time...
ohh well...
like i always said...
my team is the 1 tat keep me going for so long...
especially my steelers n NO OT team...
without them, i dont think i can make it till now...
they always said i'm their shelter, their defense line...
things work both ways...
they are actually my support team tat keep me going...
really grateful tat i'm part of the team...

will i throw???
a lot of ppl have been asking me the same question...
my answer is still the same...
no plan yet...
depends on my port ba...
but i do know tat i wont like my mgr life...
i'm a leader not a boss...
hated ppl to be bossy n i really hope i wont be 1 of them...
seems like i should quit before i becoming part of them...


No comments: