Thursday, July 29, 2010

29.7.2010

for those that are still wondering where i am recently...
i'm now working in Singapore & staying with my darling HS at Toa Payoh...
today is my 4th day working & tis can be state as my 1st official job (since the previous 1 is just partime job)...
having 3 weeks training b4 i can go on the battle field for war...
can say to be quite free now...
so anybody in Singapore wanna date me now, you r free to do so... :p

felt like returning to my life in London recently where i need to walk a lot & travel a lot by MRT...
but the main different is tat London has a very good weather where u wont sweat at all on the street...
but now in singapore...
dun play play...
hot like hell & it rains always...
a tip for those tat planning to work here...
umbrella & a pair of comfortable shoe / heel is very very important...
i hurt my leg badly on the 1st day of my work til i almost cant walk back home...
tat's y u can c me hanging around in the office this few days with a pair of sandal...
wat to do...
that heel make me crazy...
tat's y i going shopping this weekend to get myself a pair of comfortable heel...
haha...
found myself a great excuse again for shopping...
hehe...

2 comments:

JaN!Ce said...

wah.. pretend to get a Comfortable sandals in order to go shopping..
aiyo.. always equip yourself with different kind of shoes..
don't same as me.. always leg pain when in VN, since i only have two pairs of shoes.

said...

haha... i already got more than 10 pairs of heels d... cont buy lagi... haha... my mom almost wan kill me lo...