Saturday, November 21, 2009

21112009

Dear all,

I already bought my air ticket back to M'sia...
ll reach KLIA at 23.01.2010 21:25...
i already make up my decision that will not return to London again...
happy???
anybody wanna date me can start make appointment d ya...


told my landlord & Jane about tis yst...
both had the same reaction...
suddenly feel like y they like me so muc a???
i'm really tat GOOD???
hehe...
oni my useless hsemate...
say nth at all...
ask her nx time come Mlk find me but she ask me go KL or Sabah...
say she dun like Mlk...
kns de!!!

got an email this morning...

Dear Vivian,

You know what, I feel so so heavy of my heart when I saw your return air ticket. It is so disappointing. That means we only left a few days be together, O....dear God. We had better grab these limited days....do sth. I have already missed you.....wuwuwuwu...

love,
Jane

aih...
i also feel so bu se de...
but wat 2 do...
can oni appreciate d las few moment b togather lo...
mayb wont get to meet her again 4 d rest of my life...
but i will surely remember her as my BEST BEST FRIEND in London...

No comments: