Tuesday, October 21, 2008

YY's Convo

wen 2 UPM las Sun 2 attend YY's convo...
she graduated on April but til October oni convo...
reali late lo...
d day b4 her convo was LP's wedding...
we all tired like hell but no choice la...
she attended my d...
takan dun wan go hers wo...
haha...
she asked us 2 reach there at 4pm...
as a gd fr...
we all reach on time...
but...
we waited til 5.30pm oni gt 2 c her...
jia lat betul hor...
d weather so hot some more...
lucky we manage 5 an aircond room v sofa 2 rest...

4 of us & d "zhu jue" of d day...

YY & me...

where is YY???
being force by us 2 b cameraman lo...
haha...


finally she manage 2 5 some1 2 replace her new job d...

Hui Hui & me...
know her tru YY...
gt cum Mlk rmb jio me out ya...


Chin Yih & me...
my long lost friend...
d las time i saw her was 2 yrs ago during her convo...
reali miss her a lot & reali glad 2 meet her there...
dun 4gt u promise 2 5 us wen u bac Mlk de ya...
dun make us wait 2 long lo...


2 comments:

xuewei said...

laoeh... sengaja post the pic u with chinyih 1... bu shuang loh.. haha..

said...

haha...
u xian mu a???
who ask u dun wan go v us...
diao gei there...