Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shopping + Movie day

wen campus 2day to settle my clearance letter & some registration staff 4 my cousin...
tot wan go library study but i ended up in shopping + MBO v CE...
reali long long time din shop & watch movie v her d...
reali miss those life so muc...
we both ended up watched IRON MAN & buy 2 same heels v diff colours & 2 sandles...
reali ned say NO 2 shopping d la...
i reali PK d...

2008's Iron Man movie tells the story of Tony Stark, a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. When he uncovers a nefarious plot with global implications, he dons his powerful armor and vows to protect the world as Iron Man.

tis film reali nt bad...
story ok & d action n so on also ok...
js tat d main actor r nt handsome...
haha...
there r many electronic things tat i dun understand...
CE dun understand some 2...
& she dare 2 ask me some more...
she's engineering student but i'm nt le...
end up i answer her tat i js can calculate d cost of processing tat robot & is it efficient to produce it :p

p/s:
CE is evil...
ask me go movie...
make me din study at all...
tml ask me singK some more...
reali evil...
can some1 force me 2 study???
where my study mood & motivation gone???

2 comments:

Shinky said...

Wah seh! Exam getting nearer liao ler.. Still can go shopping! Ish! All my friends went for Iron Man for like 2- 4 times d.. I still haven't got the chance to watch it yet! >.<"

Got so nice meh.... T.T" I wanna watch too...

said...

wah...
wan so kua zhang mah???
2-4 times...
siao de...
waste money...

reali nt bad le tat movie...
more logic...
cos all robotic thing...
nt like those superman n so on...
all nt logic de...
gt chance u go c c la...

aiyo...
exam is nx week...
u cant keep study also la...
relax a bit la...
2 hrs oni mah...
after tat oni cont la...
dun like me can d...
after movie shopping...
haha...
whole day gone...
cham...