Monday, April 28, 2008

2804008

i hate 2 c assign nwadays...
assign change my life!!!
make me suffer n headache...
hate it so muc...
sys flowchart, sys documentation, sys analysis...
all tis changed my life...
i'm nt an IT expert or sys analyst...
y should i do all tis...
non of my bz...
y shd all tis thing torturing me???
miss those days vout assign...
can go singK, watch movie & drama...
who created assign???
where gt such kind of ppl de...
y wanna suffer ppl like tat...
crazy a???
make ppl free 2 die but nt free 2 sick...
hate... hate... hate!!!

p/s:
发泄完毕。。。
还是得继续做下去。。。
唉。。。
幸好这是最后一次了。。。
加油哦!!!

6 comments:

wish0311 said...

aiyoo...fast fast finish lo~~
no choice also
tis is the hardest assignment in my life~~
after wed...can release~~
later onli suffer for final~~

said...

i also wan finish it fast fast but cannot...
reali is d hardest assign in my life...
aih...
hate it so muc...
dun care d...
wed nite we go hv some fun...
replace bac all i hav lose...
u arrange 4 me la...
keke...

Anonymous said...

u all havnt finish ma?
just simple simple do lah..
Enjoy more important!

said...

we nt tat geng like u le...
we dunno hw 2 do le...
suffering here lo...
wan enjoy also after wed pass up assign 1st la...

xuewei said...

ki siao... but stil need to do oso.... faster do lahh... really last min pun tak siap... hehehe... so happy can scold u... (when my turn do assignment then only u bao chou to me la)....

said...

i already so kesian d u stil wan scold me...
din tong qing me at all...
kesian i...
n ur "scold" sound so xing zai le huo...
very happy hor...
reali useless cou...