Thursday, March 20, 2008

Which 1 nicer???


Planning 2 go n do rebonding within tis few days...
but...
cant make up my mind whether 2 cut my hair short o cont let it grow...
had some discussion v all those "jie"...
they plan 2 do sth v their hair & cant make up their mind 2...
end up we cum 2 a conclusion...
we make a photo tat combine those hair style tat we gt...
let others 2 vote...
haha...
wu liao hor...
no choice la...
cant make up of my mind mah...
but i gt nt muc style 2 choose...
oni gt long & curly, long & straight & short hair...
u guys pls help me c c la ya...

4 comments:

Shinky said...

Cut short hair! Colour it! Highlight! ^.^ Do something funky! :D

YY said...

erm.. i think short nicer.. bt dnt too short.curl then dun wan lar, not suit u.
u'll dont keep said change hair style, make me "xin yang yang" also..

said...

skinky:
thosw funky thing nt suit me la...
i'm nt tat type of ppl also...
cum out sure weird weird nt suit de...

said...

honey:
every yr also i say 1 time wan change type de la...
but i reali change mah...
fr so long i cut til so short...
u le...
say so many yrs d...
wan cut short...
wan curl it...
but til nw stil remain d same thing there...