Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23122008

2day is Tuesday...
I left 4 days in M'sia...
many ppl asked me whether i feel nervous a nt...
haha...
dunno le...
gt no feeling tim...
js pack my luggage til i feel so fan...
so many things wan bring...
mom say i go oni 1 yr but my luggage seem like goin 4 few yrs de...
few mths ago dear wen Moscow oni bring 5 t-shits but i already put more than 15 into my luggage d...
haha...
so big diff...

goin 2 hv a christmas party at my hm tml nite...
1st time my hse celebrate christmas party...
so so so excited...
hopefully gt 2 meet most of my friends tml nite la...
if nt dunno wen is d nx time we gt 2 meet de la...
take care lo...

4 comments:

shin_yeoh said...

dear, u hav to take care urself at UK a.... and must miss me oh~~

said...

no prob my dear...
i surely ll miss u de...
u better online more so tat we can chat ya...
muckss...

xuewei said...

see i so give u face.. i know u sure wil miss me so much.. so how rush im oso wili go to let u see see be4 u fly.. haha..
take care la my bad bad cou..
anything must update in ur blog ya... n dun be lazy k..
i'll try to write more 'funny story' for u to read when u feel bored k...
bye muackk!!

said...

10s 4 cuming yst...
reali appreciate it a lot although u din buy present here...

u also take care la ya...
dun keep on so blur d ya...
danger de...
bye bye la...
muckss...

p/s: rmb 2 miss me ya... i surely ll miss my bad bad cou a lot de...