Monday, September 22, 2008

Nitemare~~~

las sat was reali a nitemare 2 me...
my pc suddenly restart at 5 sth in d morning...
d restart sound wake me up...
i scarified my sleeping time 2 c wat happen & i found a msg there...
"System 32 corrupted...Please insert your original window CD to repair ur window!!!"
OMG~~~
i inserted my CD & it pula state tat d setup file nt found...
cant repair...
reali my nitemare...
aih...

i insert another HDD v window into my pc in order 2 tk out all my file b4 format...
another nitemare happen...
i can tk out all my files except those tat r on my desktop cos i set pw 2 lock my pc b4 tat...
OMG!!!
all my photos n latest info is placed there...
so so so regret!!!
y i set PW!!!
reali "zi zuo zi sou" nw...
aih...

my weekend is so so so boring vout my PC...
miss my drama so so so muc...
ned 2 wait til 2day oni can send my hdd 2 my uncle's fr...
ask him recuse all my darlings out...
hope he manage 2 do it...
pls pls pls pray 4 me la ya...

No comments: