Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year 2008

Since tis is d 1st New Yr in my new hse, mom & I did some deco 4 our hse...
tis is d 1st time we did it since no1 cam 2 visit our hse during d past...

Enterance View...

Garden View...

年初一:
Wen Tampin early in d morning & wen 1 hse by 1 hse 2 visit all my relatives...
nth muc 2 do at there but js eat & drink oni since i nt close 2 those relatives there...
haha...
no choice la...
seldom meet them mah...
then during d nite, we wen grandma hse cos there's a EE Family gathering there...
having some fun of chit chatting there...
2 bad tat I forgotten 2 bring camera out, so no photo 4 tis day...

年初二:
Mom's friend cam 2 "pai nian"...
since they cuming during lunch time, they asked my mom 2 prepare lunch 4 them...
4 those tat know my family well, my hse's kitchen is js build 4 pretty...
no1 ever cook here...
but since those r my mom's best friend, so no choice la...
we start d so call WAR early in d morning...
imagine tat I was d 1 incharge 2 cook d tom yam soup 4 those guests...
they shd feel very pleasure 4 tat...
haha...
but 2 bad oni my aunty say is delicious cos those "guests" cant handle 2 spicy food...
haha...
kacao oni...
cook 4 them stil wan complaint byk byk n waste my effort...
After all d kalam-kabut staf ended, daddy tk out d camera & force us 2 pose...
since he so bersungguh-sungguh, we mah mian qiang mian qiang a bit lo...

Welcum 2 my hm sweet hm...

Daddy & Mummy...

In door view v mummy, aunty & d 4 sisters...

Garden View...

After photo-taking season, here cum d main activity tat ppl do during new yr...

Playing Mahjong v d 3 sisters...

年初三:
as usual, MGSS gals gathering is set on tat day n all mus attend...
they gather at my hse on tat morning n we wen 1 hse by 1 hse 2 gt ang pow
(Mak say tis is d main reason we wen so many hses...)

Group photos taken at me & Ah Ni jie's hse...

Their common hobby during new yr...

we wen 2 Restaurant L.T.P. tat nite 2 hav our so call "tuan yuan fan"...
nt muc 2 say about la...
js eating n chatting but d food there was really nt nice & quite exp 2...
mayb cos during new yr gua...
no choice la...
most of d restaurant was fully book tat nite...

1st "lou shang" of mine during tis yr...

Yum yum yum... Sheng!!!

Ah Ni jie, me, Honey, 33 & Mei Xia...

Group Photo...
(Special 10s 2 "biao ge" 4 bcuming our photographer 4 d whole day...)


年初七:
Nv meet my MMU friends since I started my training...
really make me miss them a lot...
so I decided 2 had a New Year Dinner Gathering v them & Darling agree 2 cum 2...
we had our dinner at Bei Zhan...

3 gals "miang" in my room b4 we go out...
(put a "cacat" photo here cos d shoot vout flash was very blur...)

2nd "lou shang" of mine in tis yr as requested by Mr. KC...

3 of us again since d photo taken previously in my room was nt nice...
(kesian I... cant stand straight... u 2 shd wear higher heels nx time la...)

Darling SY, Babi HS, Me & CE ==> gals in BR 52

Crazy hsemate in BR 52...


Group photos again...

I enjoy a lot during tat nite & tat makes me miss those days in BR52 more n more...
dunno wen is d nx time we can "gila" 2gather d...
tk care ya guys...
I miss u all so so so muc...

年初九:
wen 2 class early in d morning n tot tat can bac hm sleep after tat...
evil-devil ah nyok jie suggested 2 bring us out 4 lunch after class...
i scarified my sleeping time 2 acc her 4 lunch...
mana tahu we ended up in d new KTV at Jetty after lunch...
d environment there was muc better compare 2 Red Square & is muc muc cheaper 2...
u guys can go n hv a try...

New KTV in Jetty...

Price list...

4 of us enjoying there...

年十五:
Las day of Chinese New Year @ 元宵节 @ Chinese Valentines' Day...
Ah Ni jie suggested tat we celebrate 2day 2gather...
since she so bersungguh-sungguh, ah nyok jie, mak n i mah mian qiang mian qiang entertain her a bit lo...
we wen Sushiking 4 dinner...

D 3rd "lou shang" of mine tis yr as requested by Mak...
(D smallest "lou shang" i ever had but taste good...)


After dinner we wen 2 YY Hse "bai nian"...
haha...
1st time wen "bai nian" las day of nw yr...
no choice la...
her mom was bz b4 tat mah...

after gt ang pow (xian shi hor?)...
we straight wen 2 a cafe in Mlk Raya as highly recommanded by Ah Nyok Jie...
we called it as Cushion Cafe cos there's a lot of small small pillows there...
its real name is "Tribe the Hous" if i'm nt mistaken la...
d environment there was very nice n comfortable...
we enjoy chit chat & also "cuo dai di" there...

Nice environment...

Photo vout flash 2 show d environment...
(Photo taken here was actually a bit dark & 10s 2 Ah Ni jie 4 brighten it...)


Our group photo v flash 2 c us clearer...

8 comments:

JaN!Ce said...

darling...how come u upload that one got using flash de...i thought we got take one without flash de....

aiyo...how come i look so fat de ah.. izit u all got prob...all said me kurus liao..but da photo seemed i fatter than previously...

n then hoh...next time i go bac mlk..we muz go JETTY...the price..so cheap~~haha

said...

aiyo...those vout flash de all a bit blur le...
most pretty is tis 1 d le...
nvm...
nx time u bac we tk again...

reali le...
u look more slim le...
where gt fatter wo...
think is u gt prob d la...

looking 4ward 2 ur nx cuming ya...
tk care...
miss ya...
mucksss...

Anonymous said...

yshin...
wat u mean v mian mian qiang qiang a?
sound like i force u all litat...
act is u all force me come out...
ask me pik my bf sumore...5555...my velentine day gone ad...
ask me out but don wan fetch me go bank and don wan borrow me money...
wan me cuci pinggan sumore...
kek sim...

said...

u dun luan luan say le...
is u ask us gt any activity on tat day a nt oni we plan 4 u de le...
sendiri malas dun wan help bf move hse stil wan blame us wo...
kesian i...
acc u out stil kena u blame...

wish0311 said...

ah ni jie~~reali is u leh...haha..bersungguh-sungguh joi us~~sure ma think a plan n acc u~~keke
ah vian jie...u geng la...say u lazy...sudden pop up so much blog~~'efficient' wor~~:P

said...

sure la...
u all keep saying me lazy...
sure ned show sth 2 prove tat i'm nt lazy mah...
but then hor...
i already post d but stil gt ppl dunno there...
say me lazy some more...
who is tat ppl a???
reali yuan wang me!!!
kesian i...

wish0311 said...

ppl again~~~haiz..no comment

said...

haha...
u dun wan let me keep mantion ur name here mah...
mah keep put as PPL lo...
if nt hw wo...